Boots Super Deodorising Foot & Shoe Spray Review

Hello my beautiful people=)
Welcome to my blog=)
So today's review is not what I would normally do, it's about a foot and shoe spray.
I don't have stinky feet or smelly feet or whatever it is.
I purchased this item mainly because i want something cheap and good to spray on my shoes.
It's not like my shoes are smelly but if you wear the same shoes everyday and I wear my sport shoes everyday without failing so I want my feet to smells nice because I wear them for more than 5 hours, I wear them to college, grocery shopping, downtown and different places.
So I don't know what got me into trying this but it was on sale when I bought it so I thought why not try it and here you go....



It came with a spray pump which is nice.
It costs me less than €5 which makes me eager to try it because I've never try any shoe spray before.
So I got it and it actually smells kinda nice=)

Let's see what it claims:
Effective at deodorising feet. Helps protect shoe linings and prevent shoe odour.

How to use:
Shake can well before spraying. Hold can upright with the nozzle about 15cm away from the foot and spray evenly onto feet and inside the shoes. Allow to dry completely before replacing shoes. Wipe off any product on shoe exterior immediately. Use daily or before wearing shoes. Use only as directed.

This spray really has nothing special.
I'm being honest here. Don't get mad at me><
The smell of this spray is okay.
It does leave my shoes smelling nice for about an hour after I spray it, then if your shoes have odour, the scent kinda covers the scent of the spray so seems like spray = no spray.
The scent is kinda strong so if your shoes are in a shoe rack, then your whole shoe rack will smell like the scent.
If your shoes are in your room, your whole room will smells like the scent as well.
So make sure you don't spray it in your room, because it will leads to death or difficulty in breathing.
Probably not that serious but I'm being serious here.
So overall, nothing special about this foot and shoe spray.
If you spray it on your feet, it will leave your feet smelling nice for half of the day except if you went for a bath.
It is rather cheap so if you want something to spray for your shoes.
I would definitely suggest buying this.

Links for further information:
Link: Boots UK (£3.75)

That's it guys=)
Thanks for reading=)
X.O.X.O

Comments