Glam Glow Youthmud Tinglexfoliate Treatment Mask Review

Helloooo my friends!=)
So this week's review is yet again another mask from 'Glam Glow'.
I know I just posted a review on the 'Glam Glow Supermud Clearing Treatment Mask' last week.
But hey, who doesn't loves another helpful review right?=)



This came along in a gift set so I didn't bought it separately. The gift set was a really good deal so I couldn't pass it on. It was basically a Glam Glow gift set with one full size and two travel size masks for €56. It's too good of a deal!

Claims:
This performance driven super mask is an absolute must for those who seek the highest quality ingredients and exceptional results, even if you have never used a mask before - youthmud is unique. It doesn't just take care of one skin concern, it delivers everything you need for great skin, whatever your skin type. Skin Collagen Synthesis for a noticeable 3 day glow. Brighter, radiant skin in minutes. Leaves skin noticeably soft and smooth. Multi-level resurfacing exfoliation. Penetrates into the deepest layers of the skin to soften fine lines and wrinkles. Tightens, tones and lifts the skin. Relieves dark circles and minimises pores. Absorbs impurities without removing natural oils. Helps protect against everyday environmental aggressors. Suitable for all skin types, all ages and for both women and men. Contains no artificial colours or fragrances. 100% paraben-free, cruelty-free, and suitable for vegans.

Skin type: All

Rate: 8/10


Could you see the huge chunks in it?


Take a good look at the huge chunks because we are gonna talk about it later.


Starting from the left picture is when I just apply the mask on my face and the very right picture is when it's fully-dried. I know I look more and more creepy especially when it's totally dry, I look like a scary creature. Lol. I couldn't smile when it's totally dry because it's quite tight.


This is what I was talking about! The huge chunks! Isn't it huge?!?!


Consistency/texture: mud-like

Smell/scent: not sure what's the scent because I'm really bad at explaining scents but it has better scent than the white Glam Glow mask

Feel: quick drying and tight

Application/how to use: apply in a medium layer with a foundation brush to clean skin. Personally, I just use my fingers. It doesn't really matter. Leave on for 5 to 10 minutes or until the mask fully dries and rinse off with water, using circular motions to deepen the level of exfoliation.

How often do you use: once or twice a week

Effectiveness: great exfoliator

Packaging: prefer tube packaging because jar packaging gets very messy when applying the mask

Whole product lasted how long: 4-5 applications for travel size

Would you recommend to others: maybe

Personal experience using it: I personally am not a fan of this mask. I know a lot of people adore this mask like a baby. But I don't really like it because of the huge chunks in it. The chunks are kinda like sandpaper to me and imagine rubbing sandpaper on your skin. OUCH!!! It hurts on my skin because it's really rough on my skin, that's why I don't like it. I couldn't use it to exfoliate my skin. To be honest, I don't find it any amazing because I really don't see any amazing difference on my skin but probably because I've only use it for a few times. It doesn't do much for breakouts either. It makes my skin super duper tight! I couldn't even open my mouth slightly when it's dry, I feel like it's gonna crack and I'm gonna have wrinkles if I do that! Lol. Just to clarify, all of the mud masks that I've used aren't as drying as this one does. But everyone's preferences and skin type's different, so my skin doesn't likes it doesn't mean that your skin won't like it too.

Would you repurchase: I can't find any reason to repurchase it. So, no.

Product value/price: €65-€70

Where I bought mine: local beauty store called 'Mise Beauty'

Links for further information: Glam Glow UK website(£49.99), Sephora US website($69), FeelUnique website(€72)

That's it guys!=)
Thanks for reading!=)
X.O.X.O

Comments